Would you like to go horse riding in Gran Canaria?
Riding around the island on horseback is invigorating. The palm groves and hillsides you’ll ride through will make you feel like you’re starring in your very own adventure film. What’s more, you’ll be doing exercise, connecting with a highly intelligent animal species and discovering one-of-a-kind landscapes in an original way.
Horse riding in Gran Canaria harks back to even before camel riding. El Salobre Riding School is the most renowned, although there are other options. El Club Hípica Canaria and Los Jinetes are other options to look into.
Description El Salobre Riding School
El Salobre Horse Riding Canaria is in San Bartolomé de Tirajana, on calle Islas Malvinas to be exact. It opened its doors in 1998 by a horse lover with extensive experience in training riders and horses.
El Salobre is a prestigious official riding school. Amateurs and professionals alike avail of their services to improve their riding and have amazing horse riding experiences. In fact, people come from all over Europe to hone their horse riding skills.
What services do they offer?
This company and horse club in Gran Canaria offers the following services:
- Riding classes.
- Horse rides.
- Horse rental.
- Other services. These include training horses in classical dressage, jumping and endurance, dressage and re-education, boarding and technical preparation for riders.
Practical information and contact for Club Ecuestre de Salobre
Salobre Horse Riding Gran Canaria is a great choice. Get in touch with its professionals who’ll be delighted to explain their services and possible routes to you. Contact them by:
- Sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting by phone on +34 616 41 83 63.
Remember that, apart from getting the chance to take in the stunning Gran Canarian landscape, horse riding has the following benefits:
- Boosts energy.
- Improves your mood.
- Improved self-esteem and self-control.
- A considerable improvement in your blood flow.
- Greater body awareness.
- Connection with your inner self and with nature.
Horse riding experiences in Gran Canaria
The incredible Gran Canarian climate is perfect for horse riding around this island that has no shortage of stunning landscapes and beautiful contrasts. You can go for an unforgettable horse ride in Gran Canaria all year round. The island has lots of trails and spaces that are perfect for horse riding.
What’s more, companies specialising in these services make it easier than ever to do these activities. Whether you have experience or not, the pros will choose the right horse for each rider. As well as taking into account things such as height and weight, they assess the skills and circumstances of each rider.
There’s always at least one qualified and experienced guide on each guided tour. Riders can therefore rest assured that they are in the safe hands of professionals. On some routes, participants are even split into different levels for an even better experience.
Outstanding trails and landscapes to explore on horseback.
There’s no shortage of options for a pleasant horseback ride in Gran Canaria. Virtually the whole island is perfect for horseback riding.
Having said that, horses are strictly prohibited from going onto the beaches in Gran Canaria. To sum up, the existing trails and tours guarantee fun, excitement and satisfaction for all.
The following stand out among the island’s most popular horse riding routes in the vicinity of:
- Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas: It’s proximity to Centro Ecuestre El Salobre makes this enclave one of the most popular places to go horseback riding. In fact, Barranco de la Negra is one of the most popular spots.
- Fataga: It’s one of the island’s most beautiful villages and has areas well suited for exploring on horseback. It’s located in the town of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, between ravines and white buildings.
- Montaña de Arucas: There are several trails through the nature that surrounds this renowned town located just 12 kilometres from Las Palmas. You’ll get the chance to take in awe-inspiring views of the north of the island.
- Telde: Gran Canaria’s second biggest town is an excellent place to go horseback riding with the whole family.
When are you coming to go horse riding in Gran Canaria?
After reading all this, one thing is certain: you must be looking forward to going horseback riding in Gran Canaria as soon as possible? It’s just one of the charms of this wonderful island. So, book the best holiday rental with Gran Canaria Stays for an unforgettable getaway.